UWST Celebrated 25 Years
by Nina Socha on May 25, 2018
United Way is focused on creating large-scale, population-level social change in our community.
Breaking cycles and improving the quality of life for those in our community depends on engaging the entire community, and on doing things differently. To ensure lasting change, UWST utilizes a planned approach, with objectives that include:
- Identify root causes within our strategy areas of early childhood success, basic needs, and senior supports.
- Create game-changing impact by investing in solutions that are sustainable, scalable and measurable.
- Engage our closest supporters and volunteers in our work and provide opportunities for them to get involved.
- Invest in innovative social ventures to help us address old problems in new ways.
- Advocate by connecting our closest supporters with ways to advocate for public policy.
Annual giving donations are invested in programs and services that align with researched community priorities: