1. What is Wealth Management?
2. Why is the spending information so important to provide?
3. Can you help me make a decision on medical insurance choices at retirement?
4. At what age should I take Social Security benefits?
5. How do I determine which survivor option to take on my pension?
6. How should I save for college for my children?
7. How can I help my elderly parents?
8. What is the difference between a fee based and a commission based adviser?
9. How can I reduce my income tax liability?
10. How do I determine how much life insurance we should have?
11. Is long term care insurance recommended and what are the different types of coverage?
12. What estate documents are appropriate for me at my age and family situation?
13. How can I effectively use my retirement savings to provide income in retirement?
14. What communities do we serve?